Recruiting Associates (www.recruitingassociates.net) has been retained by a leading non-profit firm consulting firm to identify Facility Planners and Technicians to work in Twentynine Palms or Camp Pendleton, CA. Our client offers generous compensation package with excellent benefits.
This individual will be responsible for a wide range of Installation planning activities in support of a DOD installation.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Performs day to day management of assigned installation facility planning efforts, likely involving multiple projects and groups of personnel.
- Organizes, directs, and coordinates the planning and production of all installation facility planning efforts.
- Identifies resource shortfalls, recommends and employs additional resources required to keep task order activities on schedule.
- Establishes and alters (as necessary) contracted installation facility planning structure to direct effective task order support.
- Supervises and enforces quality control programs.
- Demonstrates strong written and oral communication skills for use in proposals, task order development, periodic reporting, progress evaluations, and after action reports.
- Leads effort to prepare Project Management Plans for assigned projects with responsibility for the development of sub-plans for stakeholder, communication, risk, and procurement management where required to ensure focus on the desired objectives.
- Basic: Eight to 10 years of demonstrated experience managing complex, technically-oriented projects involving the leadership of multi-functional teams.
- Specialized: Experience in Financial Management, Cost Management and/or Estimating, Risk Management, and/or Business Management. Four to six in the infrastructure management or facilities fields preferred. Facilities related experience in any of the Armed Services to be considered on a case-by-case basis.