Recruiting Associates (www.recruitingassociates.net) has been retained by a small and dynamic government contractor to identify a Systems Architect to work in either Reston, VA or Washington, DC.
· Provide oversight and strategic direction in the development enterprise and system Architecture practices, principles, documentation, and governance.
· Provide Subject Matter Expertise (SME) in system architectures support across the enterprise’s IT disciplines (i.e. Virtual & Physical Servers, Cloud technologies, Network, etc).
· Evaluate and validate multiple systems architecture across the enterprise and determine interdependencies, overlaps, and or gaps.
· Assist in strategy planning, guidance, programmatic review and validation of enterprise IT enclaves and suites.
· Engage with internal and external stakeholders, participate in technical exchanges, and support briefings to senior leadership in an effort to facilitate the development of the enterprise architecture, artifacts, standards, and governance.
· Prepare graphic, textual presentations, and diagrams in support of briefings, whitepapers, technical exchanges, and reviews.
· Integrate current and future enterprise architectures with industry best practices and frameworks.
· Other tasks as required.
· Must have an active/current TS/SCI and ability to pass a Polygraph.
· At least 7 or more years of specialized experience with enterprise & systems architecture.
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent training and/or experience.
· Experience with instrumentation of architectures frameworks processes, and software suites such as DoDAF, ServiceNow, Microsoft Visio, and TBM.
· Ability to work comfortably with mid- and senior-level civilian/military personnel.
· Ability to work independently, demonstrated flexibility and adaptability to quickly adjust to changing priorities and support tasks as assigned by leadership
· Detail oriented, strong analysis and organizational skills, forward-thinking skills to anticipate and proactively provide recommendations to customers and team.
· Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing. Strong public speaking skills required. Ability to create original documentation.
· Travel may be required both inside and outside the Washington National Capital Region (NCR).