Technical Architect - Digital Development
Recruiting Associates (www.recruitingassociates.net) has been retained by a rapidly growing small business to identify a Technical Architect - Digital Development to work in their Fairfax, VA offices.
With continued fast growth, our client needs a full-time Technical Architect on their digital development team. They are excited to be this busy and need leaders to help take them to the next level. Preferred candidates will be individuals who strive for personal growth and success and have an entrepreneurial spirit. They offer a positive work environment, small-company culture, and big-company benefits.
First and foremost, our client is a Microsoft shop. Candidates must have a strong .NET background, preferably in web development. Successful candidate responsibilities will include logical and systematic conversion of client or product requirements into systems solutions. These solutions must acknowledge technical, schedule, and cost constraints. Duties will include performing functional analysis, timeline analysis, detailed trade studies, requirements allocation and interface definition studies to translate client requirements into hardware and software specifications. While the solution designs will have a technical focus they also must encompass people, processes, information and facilities to ensure effective operation in the client enterprise.
· Working with clients and internal team to ensure project requirements are clearly defined and understood.
· Analyzing client needs and developing software solutions that aim to optimize operational efficiency.
· Working with clients to implement both web site solutions and set up post-production support.
· Overseeing the development of project deliverables and ensuring that they are aligned with project goals and standards.
· Contributing toward proposal and contract writing with internal sales and development staff.
· Experience working with stakeholders to determine and elaborate requirements in often complex and uncertain environments.
· Experience of designing and developing system-of-system solutions to meet user requirements. They will have an understanding of software development processes.
· Is capable of developing and delivering presentations to audiences of varying seniority and technical expertise.
· Has broad range knowledge of IT technologies.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
· Must have demonstrated team skills and ability to work closely with clients verbally and in writing.
· Experience in design, system integration and test of quality software and/or systems that seeks to address challenging IT and security requirements.
· Must have demonstrated aspects of system security and optimization design.
· Lean/Agile/Scrum methodologies.
· Test Driven Development.
· Mentoring/technical coaching of junior members of the team.
· User Experience (UX) techniques and designing and developing user interfaces.
· Drafting and supporting proposals and documentation.