SharePoint Developer - Digital Development
Recruiting Associates (www.recruitingassociates.net) has been retained by a rapidly growing small business to identify a SharePoint Developer - Digital Development to work in their Fairfax, VA offices.
With continued fast growth, our client needs a full-time SharePoint Developer on their digital development team. They are excited to be this busy and need leaders to help take them to the next level. Preferred candidates will be individuals who strive for personal growth and success and have an entrepreneurial spirit. They offer a positive work environment, small-company culture, and big-company benefits.
Successful candidates will support an integrated set of tools capable of delivering business process automation, custom workflows, a user-friendly interface with client databases, document and information sharing, and application customization capabilities. These applications support business processes and encourage collaboration and information sharing.
· Analyzing client needs and developing software solutions that aim to optimize operational efficiency.
· Manage SharePoint 2010+ and Office 365 sites and sub sites, gather user requirements, analyze business processes, and develop, deploy, and test applications to achieve goals and objectives.
· Implement custom solutions for SharePoint, including workflows, web parts, event receivers, web services, application pages, master pages, and list definitions.
· Educate the use of SharePoint across the organization as platform for collaboration and as a document repository, transfer knowledge to key business contacts.
· Assist other team members and system owners with the implementation of new SharePoint applications and provide day-to-day operations support and configuration management.
· Provide troubleshooting support for SharePoint, resolve production problems, and provide production and technical support.
· Provide expertise in database design (SQL Server), query building, user interface design, and automation with other Microsoft Office applications.
· Contributing toward proposal and contract writing with internal sales and development staff.
· Bachelor's Degree and a minimum of 2 years of relevant experience.
· Experience operating and executing independently.
· Experience working with cross functional teams.
· Strong background with technical solutions, infrastructure implementation, and process documentation.
· Experience working with stakeholders to determine and elaborate requirements in often complex and uncertain environments.
· Is capable of developing and delivering presentations to audiences of varying seniority and technical expertise.
· Has broad range knowledge of IT technologies.
· Must have demonstrated team skills and ability to work closely with clients verbally and in writing.
· Experience in design, system integration and test of quality software and/or systems that seeks to address challenging IT and security requirements.
· Must have demonstrated aspects of system security and optimization design.
· Database administration and scripting experience
· Lean/Agile/Scrum methodologies.
· Test Driven Development.
· Mentoring/technical coaching of junior members of the team.
· User Experience (UX) techniques and designing and developing user interfaces.
· Drafting and supporting proposals and documentation.