Recruiting Associates (www.recruitingassociates.net) has been retained by a small and dynamic government contractor to identify a Senior Project Manager with a minimum of a Top Secret clearance to work in McLean, VA.
Our customer is seeking a Sr. Project Manager to support a government client in standing up a Joint Program Management Office (JPMO). The candidate must have excellent written and oral communications. The candidate must be able to think critically, creatively and strategically, have excellent judgment and be able to work in a dynamic environment.Responsibilities:
- Provides Subject Matter Expert (SME) planning, program/project management, development, requirements management services and acquisition support, integration and engineering services, systems security, information assurance engineering services, and services in portfolio management and process improvement.
- Perform requirements evaluation, review preliminary design, develop an implementation plan and monitor cost, schedule and performance.
- Provide portfolio, funding, and contracts management function to include internal and external budget reporting.
- Stand up governance services to include risk management, change management, and contact rosters, and internal and external status reports.
- Develop and maintain and Integrated Master Schedule (IMS), milestones and deliverables.
- Coordinate and monitor milestones, deliverables, packages, risks, and issues.
- Develop and support the communication and facilitation of team meeting and events.
- Responsible for daily customer/stakeholder engagement. Provides regular leadership and executive level briefings, manages contracts, budgets and schedules.
- Provide expertise in generating and maintaining project documentation.
- Provides documented assessment, updates, guidance, and recommendations regarding data governance, roadmaps, processes, and data standards through proactive discovery, recurring ESITA engagement, and evaluation of current and future initiatives and capabilities
- Assists mission stakeholders with planning for future data needs. in the preparation of reports to DIA leadership on progress with data efforts, with outreach efforts to industry, academic, and other government entities.
- Other tasks as required.
Must have an active/current TS/SCI and must pass CI Poly.
- B.A. or B.S. degree required.
- Master's degree or advanced training in management consulting is preferred.
- Minimum 6 years of project management for DoD and/or the IC.
- Project Management Institute (PMI) Project Management Professional (PMP) certification or equivalent certification preferred.
- Familiarity with the Defense Intelligence Information Enterprise (DI2E).
- Working understanding of the IC Joint Architecture Reference Model (JARM).
- Working knowledge of MS Office products such as Word, Excel, Project (including EPM), SharePoint, Visio.
- Have excellent listening, interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks while under pressure.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Excellent creative problem-solving skills.
- Travel may be required both inside and outside the Washington National Capital Region (NCR).