Recruiting Associates (www.recruitingassociates.net) has been retained by a leading non-profit firm consulting firm to identify a Financial Analyst with Polygraph clearance to work in Tysons, VA. Our client offers generous compensation package with excellent benefits.
This position is on our client’s consulting staff in its Tysons, VA headquarters.Responsibilities
- Rate and cost analysis to support organizational funding efforts
- Database testing of financial data to support system transitions
- Regular coordination with government budget and finance officers and contracting officers
- Customer service activities including budget and finance process briefings and tailored financial analysis
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, or a business-related field
- At least 5 years of experience in government consulting required; experience in government finance or budgeting preferred
- Strong quantitative analysis skills and attention to detail, with the ability to analyze and forecast trends
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Ability to engage in process improvement initiatives
- Excellent communication/briefing skills; experience with briefing senior management a plus
- Demonstrated comfort working in a dynamic, changing environment
- Must possess TS/SCI w/poly.