Recruiting Associates (www.recruitingassociates.net) has been retained by a leading non-profit firm consulting firm to identify a Customer Account Manager with Polygraph clearance to work in Herndon, VA. Our client offers generous compensation package with excellent benefits.
Our client seeks a strategic communicator
to support a federal government customer in Northern Virginia. Join thier team of collaborative self-starters focused on advising senior leaders on communication strategies and delivering targeted, effective messages. As part of their high-performing team, you will augment their vital work to support a national security mission.Responsibilities
You will help to convey strategic priorities to a range of audiences, as well as execute communication plans for a variety of initiatives. Your responsibilities include the following:
- Create and implement high-level strategic communication plans and messaging schedule.
- Maintain the client's brand and integrate it into communication vehicles.
- Oversee the maintenance of a WordPress-based web presence.
- Track and compile WordPress metrics for a weekly report to leadership.
- Produce and edit content for a variety of vehicles, including news articles, targeted email messages, websites, print materials, blog posts, reports, talking points, and videos.
- Assist in the preparation of weekly highlights.
- Review all outgoing office products for grammar, consistency, and style.
- Provide input on planned communities of practice.
- Active TS/SCI w/polygraph
- 3–10 years of experience and a bachelor’s or master’s degree in communications, English, or a related discipline
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Ability to communicate clearly with a variety of stakeholders and senior leaders
- Ability to solve problems
- Excellent writing, editing, and briefing skills
- Experience in developing strategic messages for a variety of audiences
- Ability to transform technical content into easily understandable language
- Experience in web content creation and management (familiarity with or an ability to learn WordPress is required)
- Experience with establishing and advancing an organization's brand
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and effectively in a dynamic team environment
- Demonstrated ability to balance tasks, competing priorities, and short deadlines
- Ability to think strategically