Recruiting Associates (www.recruitingassociates.net) has been retained by an agile mid-sized company solving complex technology challenges for federal government customers. Our customer is seeking a Pricing Manager to work in Tysons, VA.
Responsible for cost/price proposal development, solicitation analysis, pricing strategy formulation, teaming/subcontracting strategy, target rate analysis, developing cost models, formatting proposal narratives.
· Assess and recommend strategies in the context of contract vehicles, teaming and subcontract agreements, and proposals to government and monitor pricing performance for competitiveness/business performance
· Develops, interprets, and implements complex financial and accounting concepts or techniques
· Experience managing and developing subcontractor request for quotes
· Manage cost proposal spreadsheets for staffing, Labor Categories (LCAT)
· Assists with proposal support, RFP Analysis and interpretation
· Create and develops cost models consistent with RFP requirements
· Provides analysis of cost estimate inputs and calculation of proposal prices
· Prepares cost documentation to support proposed prices during proposal audits
· Manages and implements PTW strategies
· Creates Excel models to support pricing requirements
· Conducts pricing strategy meetings, pricing analysis and competitive pricing activities
BS/BA degree - Master’s Degree Preferred (preferred fields of study include Engineering, Business, and/or Finance)
· Must have a minimum of 8-10 years prior experience in proposal pricing, cost accounting, and program finance
· Knowledge of FAR and strong experience with all contract types (Fixed, cost plus, Time and Materials), contract vehicles including GSA schedules
· Strong proficiency using Microsoft Office, with advanced Excel and Word skills.
· Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
· Experience with identifying competitive price points.
· Experience with the aspects of business metrics, negotiation, accounting practices, contracts administration, and project management.
· Ability to obtain a security clearance.
About Our customer:
Our customer leaves no stone unturned in solving their clients’ technology challenges. Supporting the Federal Government with the strongest mission focus, their solutions empower people to collaborate more effectively in delivering services vital to the nation. Their unique approach to information technology considers people first. They make it their job to understand their customer’s mission and the user’s reality right from the start, combining technology and process to deliver what customers really need to succeed – from adaptation to innovation – drawing on our long experience of supporting the US Defense, Intelligence and Federal Civilian communities.