Recruiting Associates (www.recruitingassociates.net) has been retained by a leading government contractor to identify a Windows Engineer with an active Top Secret/SCI Polygraph clearance to work in Chantilly, VA.
The Windows Lead Engineer will support an intelligence community program performing systems and network engineering and application migration.Basic Qualifications:
- Bachelors in computer science or similar field
- Expert-level experience with Windows Active Directory
- Demonstrated experience with Windows 10 and/or Windows Server Operating Systems
- Strong team player willing to work collaboratively on solutions.
- Demonstrated experience with Microsoft SCCM and MDT
- Demonstrated experience with VMWare administration or engineering.
- Demonstrated experience with Microsoft Application Virtualization
- Citrix XenDesktop/XenApp
- Windows 10 and HP ThinPro Deployments