Recruiting Associates (www.recruitingassociates.net) has been retained by a small and dynamic government contractor to identify a SharePoint Administrator to work in either Reston, VA or Washington, DC.
- Maintain and update customer SharePoint Sites, subsites, pages, apps, and permissions.
- Maintain configuration of SharePoint layout and changes to site requirements.
- Gather customer requirements to develop and maintain SharePoint libraries, lists, and other apps.
- Maintain document repositories (versions and tagging) for customer deliverables, standard operating procedures (SOPs), and team documentation.
- Develop and maintain Knowledge Management process and procedures; provide training and SOPs to leadership and team members.
- Utilize out of the box SharePoint capabilities to manage customer requirements.
- Provide SharePoint training and tutorials to government leadership and team members.
- Develop and maintain automated dashboards and reporting.
- Other tasks as required
- Active TS/SCI security clearance with ability to obtain a Polygraph.
- Must have at least 10 years’ experience in management consulting or related field.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent training and/or experience with a Master's degree or advanced training in information technology.
- Experience with Microsoft Excel.
- Ability to manage multiple and ad hoc changes.
- Experience with SharePoint designer desired.
- Experience with SharePoint web development desired.
- Travel may be required both inside and outside the Washington National Capital Region (NCR).