Recruiting Associates, Inc. (www.recruitingassociates.net
), based in Tysons, VA, is seeking a Recruitment Account Specialist to join our growing team. This position offers a tremendous opportunity to gain business-to-business sales and recruiting experience, while working in a positive and dynamic environment.
What Will I be Doing?
You will be responsible for all aspects of the recruiting lifecycle to include; creating effective job descriptions, sourcing and building candidate pools, screening candidates, and conducting reference checks in order to identify and place top talent with Recruiting Associates’ highly-valued clients.
In addition, you will identify and implement Business-to-Business sales strategies that will help Recruiting Associates continue to grow. This includes generating leads, and qualifying and engaging new clients who would benefit from Recruiting Associates’ offering of innovative recruiting solutions.
You will also participate in the design of social media strategies (LinkedIn, Twitter, etc.) and marketing campaigns to attract new candidates and clients.
What is Required?
What This Position Provides
- A Bachelor’s Degree and 0-2 years of work experience.Additional years of experience can be considered in lieu of a degree
- Strong interpersonal and time management skills are a must
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision
- A desire to grow professionally and a willingness to take on increasing levels of responsibility
- Ability to work 5 days a week in our Tysons office; typical office hours are 8:30 AM – 5:30 PM
- Collaborative and uplifting work environment.We work as a team and our success is shared
- Unique opportunity to gain both hands-on sales and recruiting experience and mentorship
- Beautiful and bright office space that includes a free onsite gym, bistro and upscale restaurant.Many other dining and shopping options are easily walkable
- Competitive base salary with unlimited commission/bonus potential
- Silver Line metro stop one block away
- This is a 6 month temporary-to-permanent opportunity (health insurance, 401K, etc. is available)