Recruiting Associates, Inc. (www.recruitingassociates.net
), based in Tysons, VA, is seeking an in-house Recruiter to join our rapidly growing team. This position offers a tremendous opportunity to further develop your recruiting skills with the potential to ultimately lead a dynamic recruiting organization.
What Will I be Doing?
You will be responsible for all aspects of the recruiting lifecycle to include; creating effective job descriptions, sourcing and building candidate pools, screening candidates, and conducting reference checks in order to identify and provide top talent to Recruiting Associates’ highly-valued clients.
The selected candidate for this position will play an integral part in structuring and developing our recruiting center of excellence. This opportunity is ideal for someone that wishes to continue performing as a hands-on recruiter, but would also like a key role in developing a recruiting strategy, building a team of talented recruiters and helping Recruiting Associates grow in to the leading Talent Acquisition provider in the DC Metro area.
What is Required?
What This Position Provides
- Bachelor's degree and 1-5+ years of recruitment industry experience
- Experience recruiting senior-level IT candidates
- At least some experience recruiting in the government contracting industry
- Experience sourcing candidates from creative resources
- Ability to work in a high volume professional work environment
- Strong interpersonal and time management skills are a must
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision
- A desire to grow professionally and a willingness to take on increasing levels of responsibility
- Ability to work 5 days a week in our Tysons office; core office hours are 8:30 AM – 5:30 PM. In time, there will be the possibility to work some remotely
- Collaborative and uplifting work environment. We work as a team and our success is shared
- Great opportunity to come in at the ground floor of a boutique recruiting firm that is poised for explosive growth
- Further develop your recruiting skills while you develop the leadership skills necessary to manage a recruiting center of excellence
- Beautiful and bright office space that includes a free onsite gym, bistro and upscale restaurant. Many other dining and shopping options are an easy walk from the office
- Competitive base salary with bonus potential
- Silver Line metro stop one block away
- This is a 6 month temporary-to-permanent opportunity (health insurance, 401K, etc. is available)