Our client is seeking an Intelligence Recruiter to join their high performing team in Columbia, MD.
What You'll Do
The Intelligence Recruiter is responsible for sourcing and screening qualified candidates and all processes and activities related to recruiting. These activities include:
Qualifications and Technical Knowledge
- Partner with Program Managers and Talent Acquisition team
- Source potential candidates from a variety of areas
- Screen and submit qualified candidates to hiring managers for consideration
- Complete candidate reference checks
- Coordinate and participate with Technical Managers and Program Managers to interview qualified candidates.
- Participate in industry and college job fairs, various recruiting and marketing events, tech conferences and meetups.
- Assist with proposal activities and support as needed.
- Plan, organize and manage recruiting activities to include reviewing resumes, scheduling interviews, identifying qualified applicants, providing guidance to management team, matching candidates to positions, attending staffing meetings and follow through, etc.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Other tasks as determined by executive management.
Our client provides:
- BS Degree in related field.
- 3-6+ years of experience recruiting technical professionals.
- 2+ years of experience recruiting cleared government contractors. Preferably in the Intelligence Community
- Comfortable working with little supervision.
- Must be able to work in Columbia, MD
- Flexible work environment
- Extremely competitive compensation and benefits
- A healthy work-life balance